Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sun 27Jan08: A Week has Passed

Shopping! Wo-hOO!!
And it's non-groceries one, of course! Finally had an enjoyable time, after the hectic week! Yup, me and Meei Yunn (or me dragging her to be exact) went to Victoria Centre to explore the shopping centre. The rest, including MY had their time in exploring the place in the previous day when I went for Cambridge trip.

-The shopping area-

-Some stuff are quite cheap here...-

-But not here!-

-The Trem in the Victoria Market Square-

Well, overall, I would still think KL as a better, more pleasant place for shopping compared to here. Not only because of the prices, but also the choices. Last but not least, the CLOSING TIME! I missed the time when I used to shop-til-drop in Malaysia. Over here, most of the shops are closed around 5pm, everyday. So sad, huh?

During dinner, we suddenly decided to come up with the idea of having a drink. Yeah, man! We are in UK! Alcohols are relatively cheaper! So Elvin and Su-En went to the shop nearby and came home with a bottle of Chivas. And the story goes… ;p

-Our honorary 'guest' tonight, Chivas, and its partner Ginger ale -

-Before 'the game' starts -

-One of our games, the 'Blowing'. We didnt have playing cards, so we used name cards! Cant u imagine that?? -

-After the 'game'. Look at JQ's face! xD -

One week has passed, lots of things happened. Some are barriers and problems, some are joys and cheers. I'm so gonna enjoy my only-5-month time here!
Good nite, URs!

No comments: