Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sat 26Jan08: IndoSoc Cambridge Trip

Actually me and Elvin received email regarding the trip few days ago. At first we were hesitating to go - especially me since I’d been there - but, well, finally I did go. It would take this as a first step to be introduced with the Indonesian students currently studying here. Overall, though visiting the same place, it could give you different 'impression' when going with different people.

- 1st rule of becoming Indonesian: Be Narcissists! -

- Elvin posing in front of King's College. Entrance is not free -

- Group Photo 2 (with some people missing), in the central market -

- Streets in Cambridge city -

- Inside one of the college -

- Cant resist in preserving this scene -

- Found a good spot to take picture ;p -

- The panting place. Dont leave Cambridge without it (?) -

- The renter is explaining the basic technique of panting -

- Elvin and Me, in the 'dangerous' boat of 7 (supposedly only 6) -

- It wasnt easy and tiring, so we take turns. No exception to girls! -

- You can tell the difficulties by looking at Elvin's face. All of the 'Pant'-ers hands were wet by cold water. Brr!! -

- We laughed on each other's 'stupidness' since none of us could really properly do it. All of us kept on 'crashing' with others coz we were not able to 'drive' it properly. It was fun though! -

- The bar where we warmed ourselves -

- Inside the bar -

Honestly, I found it a bit hard to take pictures since the weather is still cold, especially my hands. And taking the experience, I think it's still better to do panting in a warmer weather, so that you could enjoy the sceneries of colleges from the river more relax, and I think it's more beautiful too. These are the pictures of my previous trip in 2006.

- Look at the traffic! Oh, meet my Mom and my Bro at the back =D -


.... and many more

No comments: