Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sat 19Jan08: Last Day of Autumn Semester

Exam had just finished the previous day, yeah, finally. But it didn’t mean that I could lean my back. I still had an extremely vital thing to do: packing. Indeed I did part of it during the exam period, but there were still masses of things that couldn’t be packed yet. Until it had done, there was no way for me to relax. Argh!!


But amazingly, despite the rush ‘stuffing’ our things to our respective luggage, me and Elvin could manage, somehow, to watch movie with Tse Tyng, Kiki and Steffi. Where to? Obviously Jusco Cheras Selatan, the currently nearest place to watch movie. And what to watch? (You don’t wanna know how we decide~~) SWEENEY TODD!! Yes, that Johnny Depp’s first Broadway-musical movie. Overall I like to movie, as well as the music compositions. For your information, Elvin has been fancy over the soundtracks. He kept on humming the songs titled ‘No Place like London’, ‘Pretty Woman’, and 'Pirelli's Miracle Elixer'. All of you can keep a secret right? *blink *blink

Reaching home almost 7pm, I showered quickly – for the sake that I would not have that chance to bath in the next 24 hours! – and finalized the double-packing (all my stuff are either in the boxes which I would left in the house or my baggage). Thanks to Steffi (Mummy!) who helped me to pack some of my going-to-dry clothes since they were totally out of my sight until she pointed out upon our leaving to KLIA

++ 10 hours before being Far Far Away ++

(around 10pm). Honestly I was so nervous at that time, and I was so afraid that I left something behind. At the same time, I was also fear of overweight baggage (only 30kg allowed after extension). Not that I didn’t weight it at home using Kiki’s (it showed 27 kg), it just happened quite number of times where my baggage could ‘miraculously’ become heavier when it was measured in the airport.

Nonetheless, luckily the check-in process turned out to be smooth, it was 26.9kg (fiuh~~). Six of us (me, Elvin, Meei Yunn, Su-En, Carolyn and Jia Qian) wanted to have same-row seats, but it was not possible since the flight was full, and some seats were already taken by the passengers from Jakarta (it was a connecting flight to Dubai). And somehow the check-in staff said that all of us had different reservations, so that we couldn’t check-in together, EXCEPT me and Elvin… (I just don’t know why I always ended up sticking with this guy?!?) It was quite strange, though, since all of us book our tickets in the same travel agent..

Anyway, we were heading to KLIA’s Mc D afterwards. We were separated into few groups since there were just too many of us. If I were the passersby, I would have thought that KLIA had been invaded..LOL And, as always, picture-taking activities couldn’t have been missed during ‘last supper’.. LOL again

No comments: