Monday, February 4, 2008

Foreword

Indeed I had the thought of creating this blog before my leaving to UK as a mean to communicate with my precious friends and fellows back ‘home’ in Malaysia – no else and no other than URs. This is one of the best alternative solutions to encounter the problems of time difference (7 or 8 hours) and high cost in using text messages or phone calls to every each of them.

In this blog, I shall posts my ‘diary’ consisting of daily activities, trips and travels, as well as personal thoughts; pictures will be undoubtedly posted along, dun worry <^o^>
It’s already the 3rd week since I arrived UK, but no post has been made yet. Deep apologies for this, but I beg for your understanding and high tolerance as there are loads of things to settle here: starting from registration, bank account, shopping for necessities, groceries, cooking activities, running errands around campus (so won't get lost) plus minor trips & activities. But not to worry since I’ve already planned on what I would write, and which pictures to be added in. All I ask of you is to be P-A-T-I-E-N-T!! Bear with this 'virgin blogger' please!
For the pictures and images in full, they will be available in my Facebook as soon as possible. Again, your patience is highly appreciated as I’m now still figuring out how to operate it at the fullest, and I’m currently collecting and sorting them out from other cameras (it's not that simple you know!) =)

All in all, I’m so thrilled that this blog can be presented to the URs. Wish it will be able to achieve y’all expectations. Oh, I miss them so much!!!

With love,
The UR,

Widya
xxx

1 comment:

steffi. said...

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey akhirnya Eda buat blog!